Does server-side generation make loading states more complex?
Sam and Ryan discuss how loading states, data fetching, and skeleton screens can change the architecture of an SSG application. They also talk about Apollo’s cache and various query re-fetching strategies.
- 0:00 - Intro
- 2:35 - Image cropper dampening
- 4:00 - Learning library abstractions
- 10:00 - Loading states with SSG
- 28:00 - Server side cache
- 38:30 - Tweet of the week
- 46:00 - Apollo’s cache
- 58:50 - Stale while revalidate